Terms & Conditions
Keltech's Rental Terms and Conditions
- Rental clients are best served when a credit account is active, however, Keltech will provide non-account clients with rentals with credit card pre-authorizations.
- Rental rates include programming up to a maximum of 8 standard, conventional analog channels. Additional charges may apply for additional channels, features and options.
- Programming, setup and installation fees apply to all custom applications including repeaters, wireless networking, etc.
- The client is responsible for all shipping and/or delivery charges.
- Client is fully responsible for the equipment from the time the equipment leaves Keltech’s premises to the time it is returned. Additionally rental period is from the date the equipment leaves Keltech’s premises, to the date the equipment is returned unless otherwise agreed upon prior to rental.
- The customer is responsible for any damages and charges due to cleaning, misuse or abuse of equipment other than what is classed as normal wear and tear.
LOST RENTAL EQUIPMENT POLICY:
In order for Keltech to maintain proper equipment rental inventory, non-returned items must be replaced. Non-returned items will be invoiced for full replacement value upon return of rental.
A credit may be available for items found and returned in fully working condition within 30 days from original equipment “date-of-return”.